The curriculum for all three core content areas (Musculoskeletal, Motor Control, and Outcomes Research) consist of:
- 19 - 21 credit hours in a core concentration area (i.e., Motor Control, Outcomes Research, or Musculoskeletal Prosthetics and Amputee Rehabilitation)
- 12 credit hours in core education courses,
- 12 credit hours in core research courses,
- 6 - 21 credit hours in electives in area of concentration and
- 12 credit hours of Doctoral dissertation for a total of 60-75 credit hours.
- Credit hours may vary depending on educational background of applicants.