The University of Miami's Division of Continuing & International Education (DCIE) is dedicated to providing the highest quality education and training — both on campus and online — to people of all ages, throughout every stage of life.
DCIE offers a wide range of undergraduate, graduate and noncredit courses (including fully online and hybrid options) that span a wide array of industry- and academic-related disciplines. Our programs help advance and enrich students who are either beginning their academic journey to those seasoned professionals pursuing career opportunities in South Florida or within the global community.
DCIE manages the following programs:
- Non degree credit courses in undergraduate and graduate studies
Credit Certificate programs
- Noncredit professional certificate programs
- Bachelor of General Studies degree program for adults 22+
- Summer college credit programs for high school students
- Intensive English-language programs for international students
- Intensive language programs
- Osher lifelong learning community for adults aged 50+
- Corporate/custom training and workforce development programs