Accelerated MBA Program
The Accelerated MBA program at the University of Miami Herbert Business School allows students to fast-track their career through hands-on opportunities in the city that is shaping the future of business. The Accelerated MBA gives eligible students the unique opportunity to earn an MBA in less than a year. Candidates with an undergraduate degree in business or a graduate degree in business or related discipline are encouraged to apply. The program begins in May and runs through December, for a duration of 7 months.
To obtain detailed program admission information, please reference the program brochure which can be requested by contacting the Office of Recruiting and Admissions at 305-284-2510 or visit our website.
|ACC 670||Financial Reporting and Analysis||2|
|BSL 690||Responsible Business||2|
|BTE 610||Digital Transformation||2|
|BUS 610||Communicating for Career Success||2|
|BUS 628||Multidisciplinary Action Projects||3|
|FIN 641||Valuation and Financial Decision Making||2|
|FIN 642||The Financial Environment||2|
|MAS 632||Management Science Models for Decision Making||2|
|MGT 622||High Performance Teams||2|
|MGT 623||Human Resource Systems||2|
|MGT 677||Corporate Strategy and Organization||2|
|MKT 641||Marketing Research and Decision Making||2|
|MKT 650||Strategic Marketing||2|
|Additional Required Courses*|
|Total Credit Hours||35|
8 credits of electives (approximately 4 courses) are required. Elective offerings are based on class demand.
- To develop innovative ideas and principled leaders that transform global business and society.
Student Learning Outcomes
- The MBA students will demonstrate the ability to integrate business information and knowledge within the strategies and perspectives of an organization.
- The MBA students will demonstrate the ability to understand and utilize the process of critical and analytical thinking in diverse business settings to solve problems and make decisions.
- The MBA students will demonstrate the ability to gain an awareness of and a sensitivity to issues in business decision-making from an ethical and social perspective (principled leaders).
- The MBA students will demonstrate an understanding of business operations and decision-making in a global environment.